Sunday, 20 November 2011

Me

I work with banks. I am however not what you would call a banker as my speciality is banking systems. I am a banking nerd. I work in a small consulting team of real bankers, most have been top bank execs. We assist with transformation programs but are particularly focused on launching banking operations and/or acquiring banking assets. I am therefore exposed to many of the problems we face and also many of the new initiatives, banks and governments are working on to improve products and services in the sector. It is not easy but I wholeheartedly believe that the industry will, eventually, change for better. Incumbents who can't deal with issues of poor quality products, service and inefficiencies will in the longer term loose significant market share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment